|1st||Jim Archambault||Channel Catfish||18lb.1oz.||$500|
|3rd||Jim Welsh||Channel Catfish||14lb.10oz.||$100|
First place accepted for Jim Archambault by Joe Tekula
2nd and 3rd Place winner Jim Welsh
Leo August Winners
The rules are as follows;
1) There is no entrant's fee, but you must be a paid-up K.D.C. member, one week prior to weighing in a fish.
2) All fish must be caught in Lake Hopatcong during the calendar year.
3) Each member is eligible for only one prize.
4) In the event of more than one state record is set, the largest state record fish caught by an eligible club member at the end of the year will win the grand prize.
5) Entrants must abide by all New Jersey Fish and Game regulations.
6) All fish must be weighed at official K.D.C. weigh stations.
7) All fish placing in a winning category must be verified by a K.D.C. Official, and all state records will be verified by the Division of Fish and Game biologists.
8) K.D.C. reserves the right to cut open and inspect all fish weighed in.
William G Clark Youth Fishing Award
Created in memory of Bill Clark, who was instrumental in creating KDC's youth programs,
and honors the greatest catch of the year in our junior yearlong contest with a $100 prize.
Winners Chris Mackin and Hank Sudia.
Pictured below with the Clark girls.
Click here for the 2006 August winners!