|1st||Jim Archambault||Channel Catfish||17lb.8oz.||$500|
|2nd||Peter Rathjens||Smallmouth Bass||3lb.12oz.||$200|
|3rd||William Hand||Channel Catfish||15lb.4oz.||$100|
The rules are as follows;
1) There is no entrant's fee, but you must be a paid-up K.D.C. member, one week prior to weighing in a fish.
2) All fish must be caught in Lake Hopatcong during the calendar year.
3) Each member is eligible for only one prize.
4) In the event of more than one state record is set, the largest state record fish caught by an eligible club member at the end of the year will win the grand prize.
5) Entrants must abide by all New Jersey Fish and Game regulations.
6) All fish must be weighed at official K.D.C. weigh stations.
7) All fish placing in a winning category must be verified by a K.D.C. Official, and all state records will be verified by the Division of Fish and Game biologists.
8) K.D.C. reserves the right to cut open and inspect all fish weighed in.
|1st||Kenny Stelmack Jr.||8lb.11oz.||$200|
William G Clark Youth Fishing Award
Created in memory of Bill Clark, who was instrumental in creating KDC's youth programs,
and honors the greatest catch of the year in our junior yearlong contest with a $100 prize.
Winners Tommy Fernandez (pictured with Bill Clark's daughter, Diane Grapentine) for his 3lb.9oz. White Catfish,
and Kenny Stelmack Jr for his 8lb.11oz. Hybrid Striped Bass (accepted by his dad, Kenny Stelmack Sr.).
Click here for the 2007 August winners!